Cinnamon Raisin Protein Bars Recipe
Submitted by: Taylor from taylormadeitpaleo.com
- ½ cup almond flour
- ½ cup almond butter (or other nut butter)
- 1/3 cup vanilla protein powder
- 3 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- ½ tbsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ cup raisins
1) Preheat oven to 350 and prepare a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
2) Combine all ingredients until well incorporated.
3) Once dough is formed, shape into equally sized bars (I got about 6).
4) Bake for about 10 minutes, or until golden brown.
5) Remove from oven and allow to cool on baking sheet for 10 minutes, then completely on a wire rack.
I’m Taylor, a 21 year old modern day cavegirl. Just kidding. But I do like paleo. And baking paleo desserts. I don’t think cavegirls did that. For more about me and some paleo fun, visit me at www.taylormadeitpaleo.com.
Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest