New Shipping Prices Explained
To Our Valued SFH Customers:
We would like to thank you for your support this past year. We appreciate your understanding regarding price increases and product shortages and truly value your business.
As many of you already know, the global freight situation has not improved, and transportation costs have continued to increase throughout the year, with no signs of slowing down until Q2 2022.
- Paper / cardboard prices have continuously been increasing since 2020. The latest increase was 14% in September.
- The prices of ocean freight have increased 5X since January 2020
- Gasoline prices continue to increase. According to the AAA, a gallon of regular unleaded stands at $3.27. To put it in perspective, that was $1.09 more than a year ago.
- Ports have a backlog of containers to offload
- The shortage of truck drivers continues to grow. The American Trucking Association reports a shortage of 80,000 truck drivers across the country.
SFH sources worldwide to bring you the best quality and we will continue to provide you the best without cutting corners on ingredients. Our promise to you is always to be transparent and provide you with superior service and high-quality products. Due to rising transportation costs, we will be increasing our free shipping minimum to $115.
Naturally, there is a higher demand for goods during the holidays, which creates a higher demand for shipping. As a result, USPS, UPS, and FedEx have all added a “holiday surcharge.” To help mitigate our cost, SFH will be charging 1 dollar per package. This surcharge will be from November 1 to January 31.
As a reminder, with demand for products high this holiday season and shipping delays, we recommend you order your products ahead of time to ensure you receive them on time.
Sign up for our newsletter to receive emails about upcoming sales happening throughout November.