SFH Outside Sales Representative (CA & AZ)
Outside Sales Rep (California or Arizona)
SFH is an established, high-end, all-natural product company with a loyal following. Currently, the Supple- ment industry is one the most profitable industries, showing growth in 2020.
We are seeking a dedicated, enthusiastic, Sales Representative with an entrepreneurial drive. This role is salary + commission-based with significant earning potential, making this an excellent opportunity for an entrepreneurial-minded individual with outside sales experience. This individual will have the opportunity to develop their own multiple-state sales territory by maintaining relationships with current customers and developing new ones. The individual must be able to quickly comprehend the benefits of our product line and be able to present our product line via zoom or in-person to key decision-makers. The ideal candi- date would live in California or Arizona.
Since 2010, SFH has been committed to the philosophy that nutritionally balanced food, frequent exer- cise, and clean supplementation are the keys to a healthy life. Our mission is to offer products that are backed by science and made with ingredients that are free of soy and gluten while adhering to a strict standard of transparency. If this mission resonates with you and you would like to help others on their journey to becoming Stronger. Faster. Healthier please apply!
Education and Experience Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree2-4 years’ of sales experience, including outside sales
• Knowledge of nutrition, fitness/training, CrossFit, and professional sports (MLB, NFL,
• Willing to travel up to 50% of the time (when it is safe to travel again) • Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Suite and SalesForce
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develop personal sales goals
• Create a strategy to meet personal and SFH sales goals
• Communicate with current and potential customers on a regular basis
• Travel to customer locations and events within the territory (when it’s safe to travel again)
• Utilize all available SFH resources to communicate with customers and prospective clients
• Coordinate with the members of the Sales Team & Marketing Team to generate sales and provide excellent customer service
• Enter sales orders daily via SalesForce
• Maintain updated records of all customers and sales leads
• Adhere to SFH policies
• Perform duties with cost-efficiency in mind
• Keep receipts for job-related expenses and submit them to accounting
If you’re interested please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org, we look forward to hearing from you!