Pumpkin Protein Oat Cake Recipe
This baked breakfast oatmeal can be made in a cake or muffin tin! It's a delicious and easy meal prep breakfast option so you don't have to think about what's for breakfast this week.
The best part of this recipe is you only need one bowl to mix all your ingredients together. So grab your favorite SFH Protein, Pure Vanilla, Plant Protein Vanilla, or Pure Churro would work best with this recipe, and get mixing!
See the full recipe below and if you decide to make it make sure to tag us @sfh #SFHRecipe in your beautiful creations.
PUMPKIN PROTEIN OAT CAKE
- 2 Eggs
- 2.5 Cups Old Fashioned Rolled Oats
- 1 Cup Pumpkin Puree
- ¼ Cup Almond Flour
- 1 TSP Vanilla Extract
- 1 ½ TSP Pumpkin Pie Spice
- ⅔ Cup Almond Milk (Unsweetened)
- 2 TBSP Coconut Oil, Melted
- 1 TSP Baking Powder
- 1 Scoop SFH Pure Vanilla
- ½ Cup Mini Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F and spray cake tin with nonstick cooking spray.
- Mix together all of the ingredients until well combined and spread mixture evenly into your cake or muffin tin.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes (or 15-20 minutes for muffins) or until fully cooked throughout.
- Remove from oven and let cool before serving. Enjoy!
Makes about 8 servings, 1 serving = 206 Calories | 8g Fat | 27g Carbs | 8g Protein | 8g Sugar