These fluffy plant-based pancakes are the perfect way to start your Sunday. Follow along for a quick, easy, delicious treat that you know is packed with protein!
1/2 cup pumpkin purée
1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
1tbsp maple syrup
1tsp vanilla extract
1 1/2cup almond flour
1/2 cup SFH vanilla plant protein
1tsp baking powder
1tsp ground ginger
chocolate chips to taste
1. Whisk the wet ingredients until smooth.
2. Add the dry ingredients, then whisk again until incorporated.
3. Spray a non-stick skillet with cooking spray, then use a 1/4 cup measuring cup and dollop your pancake batter into the hot pan.
4. when you start to see small bubbles forming, flip the pancake to find the first side is golden brown.
5. Serve with maple syrup, granola, and extra chocolate chips (of course.)